Microsoft contumaciously releasing some new featured Lumia phone like 540. Here we are going to discussed about to solve connectivity problems. To connect this Nokia lumia 540 to PC you need a PC Suite. If you found the driver is missing and shows an error while connectivity and facing such issues. We provide the USB driver as well to over come all such problems. Download and install this
Lumia 540 PC suite/Driver
This new existing lumia phone is listed in Lumia series device of. Also this is the latest model in this line up. It has a wide ranged capacity of dual sims. Great battery timing and talking hours put this device to the top list of Nokia developers.
- Manage your phone browse your settings.
- New mucic player. So you can get easily up to dated with new commnig and already stored on your computer song’s list.
- Make play list of your choice and enhance your listeing experience.
- Import or export contacts from any other device including the PC which is connected to your phone.
- Sand massage directly from PC with out using your phone.
- Make online and offline calls anyware from PC using your mobile sim card.
- Sync your contacts.
- Using your desktop or laptop device to use internet and go live. If the WIFI netwok is not available there.
It has a clean sharp, quick responsive and user friendly interfere with Windows 8.1 operating system. Now the news came from the officials is that you can update is 8.1 version to 10 without facing any difficulty.
Microsoft provide a Zone package on their all Smartphones for connecting purposes. By this connection you’ve allowed to update, connect, shuffle data between PC and mobile phone. Even they enables to modify latest custom firmware or software. Download and install newly added applications from internet any time.
At the bottom we added a one click direct download link location for this concern. This is one of the best service and the best along PC Suite with the USB driver.
Download USB driver for Lumia 540.
Incoming search terms:
(Visited 198 times, 1 visits today)